Garage burns north of Osakis
A large garage caught fire Monday morning, Dec. 4, at a home north of Osakis.
Firefighters were called to the home at 1833 Calvary Road Northeast just before 8 a.m. Monday, Dec. 4.
According to a news release from the Douglas County Sheriff's Office, homeowners Angie and Keith Reinke, said they found a small smoldering fire near a wood-burning stove inside the garage.
The Osakis Fire Department responded and found the garage had large visible flames.
The garage had been modified to contain a small recreational area. It is believed the garage
and contents are a total loss, the news release said.
North Ambulance was called as a precaution but no injuries were reported.